Friday, March 13, 2009

I Don't Think She's Taking This Seriously

Western Girl 1: (excited) Ok, so I was thinking of wearing this to the party (pulls shirt out of bag)

Western Girl 2: (looks shirt over, contemplating) well...it is bright....but is it tight?

Western Girl 1: (looks at shirt disappointed) no, I guess not,

Western Girl 2: (completely serious) no, it isn't. you're going to have to keep looking. it's a tight and bright party, that's the whole point, and I don't need you ruining it.

Western Girl 1: (ashamed) Okay (puts shirt back in bag)

-eavesdropped by MR at UCC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Soooo happy there's a new website :)

Anonymous said...

...and it's clearly as popular as the last one.

Anonymous said...

Give it time!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. were they asian and were they going to UW for the weekend?